How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 2 lbs from pre-pregnancy
Total weight gain/loss: Up 2 lbs from pre-pregnancy
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? Yes
Sleep: So. tired. all. the. time.
Sleep: So. tired. all. the. time.
Best moment this week: Finding a wonderful "school" for Brock to go to
Movement: Lots but the funniest things are she goes CRAZY when 1) I eat chocolate, & 2)when her brother sits on my belly and bounces. The other funny thing that she does is she freezes when someone touches or talks to my belly (unless it's Greg). Brock did the same thing--I am seeing a trend here . . .
Food cravings: Whoppers from Burger King.
Gender: Still a girl (as far as we know!)
Labor Signs: Nothing happening this week :)
Belly Button in or out? Still in.
What I miss: This week? Sleeping in. Thank you very much day shifts.
Belly Button in or out? Still in.
What I miss: This week? Sleeping in. Thank you very much day shifts.
What I am looking forward to: Going over Brock's "school" information with Greg to get the final approval
Weekly Wisdom: There is rarely something that can be done to "keep" a doomed pregnancy and rarely something that can be done to "shake" a healthy one. Just relax!
Milestones: Making it through another week of a healthy pregnancy!
Weekly Wisdom: There is rarely something that can be done to "keep" a doomed pregnancy and rarely something that can be done to "shake" a healthy one. Just relax!
Milestones: Making it through another week of a healthy pregnancy!
Technical baby news: Watch what you say -- baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.
10.5-11.8 inches, 12.7-20.8 oz. Little G is the size of a papaya this month!
10.5-11.8 inches, 12.7-20.8 oz. Little G is the size of a papaya this month!





2 comments:
Tara, your baby bump is sooooo adorable!!! :) I hope everything continues to go smoothly. Miss you guys!! Can't wait to see you guys again!!!
Well, sleeping in will be something you miss for quite some time. Remember this is not the first one! I remember when you were pregnant with Brock, chocolate was off limits. See how you relax after the first one! Now you let him eat dirt and other things. The new bedding is really cute. I am going to have to go shopping, Grandpa sold his soybeans, so maybe I can sneak a little money from him!
Love,
Nana and Papa
Post a Comment