. . . . . .
. . . . . .
. . . . . . drumroll . . . . . .
. . . . . .
. . . . . .
Ruby Red! Congratulations to Ruby who is now the proud owner of a $25 gift certificate to ecomom.com! Shoot me an email at bfftsk07@hotmail.com to claim your prize! Thanks so much to all of those that participated and hopefully I can do another giveaway soon. Even if you didn't win the gift certificate, I strongly recommend going over to ecomom.com and browsing their online store. They have tons of cool products for the entire family and all of their products are eco-friendly! Save the earth and support an awesome company! Win-win!
P.S. Just so you all know, #7 was the winning number as chosen by random.org and comment #7 was entered by Ruby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Congrats!
Congrats to Ruby Red. Hope she enjoys the gift certificate.
Aww thanks!!! I was just looking at their newsletter and savings and remember about this. lol THANKS again Tara! :)
Post a Comment