Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I may have an obsession

Have I mentioned lately how much I love love LOVE The Pioneer Woman?  No?  Well, I do.  I imagine that we could be friends in real life except she is much more accomplished than me and she is living my dream so maybe it's better that I admire her from afar rather than meet her in real life.  Also?  She is teeny tiny.  Like I'm afraid I would crush her if I hugged her too hard.  Another reason that we couldn't really be friends.

Anyway.

I was scrolling through my google reader this morning browsing all of the blogs that I follow and I came across The Pioneer Woman's latest entry.  Scroll past the photography tips and what do you see?  The picture is of a Cheese Zip from Mugs Up right here in good ol' CoMo!  I couldn't believe it!  I was super excited and I ran out and told all of my co-workers and, of course, they didn't understand me (they never do--that's okay.  That's why I have a blog.  To spout off about the ridiculous things that I think are absolutely wonderful and most people don't give a rat's patonkiss about.).  As it turns out, the piece was actually written by one of P-dub's contributing authors for her photography section, who I'm sure is equally as sweet and wonderful.  But still.  CoMo rated high enough to make it onto The Pioneer Woman's blog!  Yay!

Yes, I know that I'm a huge dork.  You may begin mocking me . . . . . . now.

No comments: