This past weekend while Greg was slaving away in the garden, I decided to have an impromptu photo shoot with my sweet angels.
They had other ideas.
Like running away from Momma...
...and eating Cheerios...
...and taking naps...
...and yelling "Dadadadadada!"...
...and throwing sand out of the sandbox...
...and eating grass.
Okay, okay. In this one she was actually cooperating. Well, that's not entirely true. She was actually watching a car drive by, so she wasn't really trying to look sweet. She is just so nosy that the car driving by
was enough of a distraction for me to get a cute picture!
These three were some of my favories of the day. She was in love with my straw hat that I bought for gardening and finally, I gave up and plopped it on her. And I don't think it's biased at all when I say that I have the cutest kids ever!
In these pictures, I was trying to get a picture of her teeth (which I finally did!) but everytime I would hold onto her, she would grab my arm & pull herself into a standing position. ::deep breath:: Did you read that correctly? No? Let me repeat it for you. My not-even-9-month old is pulling herself up into a standing position. Uh yeah, it scares the crap outta me to think that in no time I will have two children that are fully capable of running away from me.
Brock was so proud of his acorn that he found, he insisted that I take a picture of it. Then he planted it in his sandbox. I think he needs a lesson in botany :) Also, he is at that age where it is more fun to run around and play & ignore momma than it is to sit still so I can take his picture. I had to take the opportunity to take his picture when I had the chance.




1 comment:
Well the fun is just beginning. They are so cute, I am glad you got so many action shots. Just have to put Skin So Soft all over them and let them roam! Love the big hat on Sissy and Brock was planting acorns at our house, need to show him where I want trees so it will be more effective.
Post a Comment