Monday, April 19, 2010

Something I never thought I'd say

"Hey, buddy.  Did you remember to tuck your weiner back into your underwear?"

We were working in the garden this weekend and, of course, Brock had to 'go pee-pee osside'.  From my vantage point it didn't look like he had tucked himself back in and I had to ask.  He was completely unfased as he answered me with a very quick, 'yep'.  Greg on the other hand, gave me the strangest look and shook his head mumbling something about how much therapy is gonna cost us later in life.  I don't see the problem.  I asked a legitimate question and Brock knew exactly what I was talking about.  Is it strange that sometimes my almost 3 year old understands me better than my husband?  Wait.  Don't answer that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol! Things I can't wait for... :)

Nana said...

Well Papa had to tell him to do that very thing last night! He went pee-pee and then got sidetracked and totally forgot so tell Greg he had better make sure he asks or it will be more embarrasing for the both of them.
Love,
Nana and Papa